Flint Heart on Tue, 26 Mar 2002 17:52:37 -0500

Re: [PLUG] Motherboards

I have one of those boards.  Not using it presently but i've had no
problems with sblives and a couple ess cards with that board. Check the
german ftp site or the beta drivers for an update.  Usualy I grab the
german bios updates when they are available (usualy released sooner, heard
their engineers are german)  I'm assuming you tried different slots and
made sure that something that could conflict with it was not in the its
companion pci slot ( or shared with the agp and built in resources)
If i remember correctly there is a 1013 bios available rather than the 1009
that listed on asus' usa page.

N-Tropy