gabriel rosenkoetter on Thu, 28 Mar 2002 11:44:01 -0500

Re: [PLUG] Dude, enough with the attitude...

On Thu, Mar 28, 2002 at 11:19:29AM -0500, thanous@dca.net wrote:
> Thats 1, or whatever it is to make it WORK.

Good.

> Right, then why dont you ASK for what you need.  Your not making it any easier
> to talk to you by giving me a bunch of shit for giving you information which
> YOU asked for.   And I am not sure, because thats only one of a bunch of networks
> I am responilbe for, and I had both of those firewalls/masqer's running on that
> machine at a given time.  And again, if it didnt matter, then WHY are you breaking
> my balls about it.

I have asked, repeatedly, for the contents of configuration files,
which you have yet to state. I can't help if I don't know how the
programs are configured.

Further, I had to go do research to find out what (kernel) firewall
software you're actually using. That means that, in fact, you DIDN'T
tell me which firewall software you were using. What's more, if you
don't know, go see which one is running. I can't very well run a ps
on your machine. You can quite easily.

--
gabriel rosenkoetter
gr@eclipsed.net