kevin mudrick on Thu, 28 Mar 2002 12:09:25 -0500

Re: [PLUG] Dude, enough with the attitude...

> Right, then why dont you ASK for what you need.  Your not making it
> any easier to talk to you by giving me a bunch of shit for giving you
> information which YOU asked for.  And I am not sure, because thats
> only one of a bunch of networks I am responilbe for, and I had both of
> those firewalls/masqer's running on that machine at a given time.
> And again, if it didnt matter, then WHY are you breaking my balls
> about it.
>
> Good lord man.

I'm sure gr has much more important/better things to do with his time than
deal with someone as ungrateful as you.  I'm going to make a guess that he
can't read your brainwaves, nor are your computers magically sending their
configuration details in the air to him.  If you called up a mechanic and
and asked him to help you with your car (for free) and then proceeded to
say "my car doesn't work", giving him details like "its a car with 4
wheels.  it might be an import, it might be domestic.  it won't go." I'd
imagine he'd be both annoyed and unable to help you.

A note to gr, and everyone else on the list - thanks for all the help you
guys/girls are constantly putting out here.  This list makes checking my
email an enjoyable activity.

-Kevin

--
 (kevin mudrick)   (kevin@furhurts.com)   (www.bleachedwhale.com)
  pgp key available at http://www.bleachedwhale.com/kevinGPG.asc

 Despair: It's always darkest just before it goes pitch black.