Dan Eunson on Fri, 5 Apr 2002 18:20:16 +0200

Re: [PLUG] weak linux firewall?

This might just be a hand quicker than the eye cheap marketing ploy, I've seen
one similar before.  The html below will do basically the same thing (only
works in IE)

By itself, it's not a problem, but you need to watch out for the cross site
scripting thing where they can access your stuff through use of the frames.
With all the problems with IE, you may want to consider Netscape when in
Windows (6.2 version is much improved)

Unless you have a definite need to netbios-ssn (139) to be open on your
firewall, I'd close that also.

<iframe WIDTH=* HEIGHT=250 src="http://www.cnn.com"; ></frame>

<iframe WIDTH=* HEIGHT=250 src="file://c:\"></frame>