Kyle R . Burton on Mon, 8 Apr 2002 18:00:17 +0200

[PLUG] OT: Job Postings?

I received another email from a recruiter this morning.  I know there was
discussion about wether job postings, and what type of job postings are
appropriate for this list, but I don't remember with any real clarity the
concensus that was reached.

The position, as described in the recruiter's email, deals with OO, C++,
UML, Solaris, NT, Perl, HTML, XML and XSL.

I realize that PLUG is about Linux and not any of these technologies.  Based
on the earlier thread, I don't know if we'd like this kind of posting or not.

I have never personaly profited, and don't currently stand to personaly
profit from any of the job emails I've forwarded to this (or any other)
list.  I'm only doing it in the off chance that it will help the other list
members -- if it's not help that we want, or if it doesn't actualy help,
please say so and I'll refrain from doing this in the future.

I have in the past, will continue to recommend to my employers that
they look to local users groups to find knowledgable, experienced, talented
technical employees.  Since I am a [pseudo] member of only PLUG and phl.pm,
those are the only two groups I point them to.

Best regards,
Kyle R. Burton