Kyle R . Burton on Tue, 9 Apr 2002 10:20:40 -0400

Re: [PLUG] old orphaned hardware?

> I have a Packard Bell P133 with 48 megs of ram that is showing signs of
> immanate death. I would like to piece together a simple workstation as
> cheaply as possible. I primarily use cli, and all my data is stored on a
> server. The only time I use a gui is to access sites on the web that
> simply won't go in links, etc (ie my bank). If any one has parts that
> are functioning but not in use that you would like to donate/let go
> cheap, I am very interested. I am not particular in branding and such. I
> am looking for a motherboard, processor, ram and possible a cheap generic
> case. If you have something that might fit the bill, please e-mail me
> off list and we can haggle. I run debian testing in case that is an
> issue.

I have old an old compaq p75 or two that I don't want -- I'm pretty certin
that they've got 32mb of ram and 2.0gb hard drives.  You'd just have
to arrange to come and get it (I've had very little personal time lately).

I live in Wayne.

Kyle