pinkee on Tue, 9 Apr 2002 10:14:12 -0400

[PLUG] old orphaned hardware?

Hi,

I have a Packard Bell P133 with 48 megs of ram that is showing signs of
immanate death. I would like to piece together a simple workstation as
cheaply as possible. I primarily use cli, and all my data is stored on a
server. The only time I use a gui is to access sites on the web that
simply won't go in links, etc (ie my bank). If any one has parts that
are functioning but not in use that you would like to donate/let go
cheap, I am very interested. I am not particular in branding and such. I
am looking for a motherboard, processor, ram and possible a cheap generic
case. If you have something that might fit the bill, please e-mail me
off list and we can haggle. I run debian testing in case that is an
issue.

Thanks,

pinkee
--