kevin mudrick on Tue, 9 Apr 2002 18:00:17 +0200

Re: [PLUG] Redhat up2date

Do you have to be a registered, paying customer of redhat to be able to
use up2date?  For some reason I had thought that was the case.. I'm hooked
on debian's apt (even though waiting for kde3 to make its way into sid
looks like its going to be forever), but my laptop is running redhat 7.1,
and i'd love to use something to upgrade the rpms without having to
manually hunt for all the new rpms..

-kevin

--
 (kevin mudrick)   (kevin@furhurts.com)   (www.bleachedwhale.com)
  pgp key available at http://www.bleachedwhale.com/kevinGPG.asc

 Despair: It's always darkest just before it goes pitch black.