Mike Leone on Wed, 10 Apr 2002 09:50:35 -0400

Re: [PLUG] Redhat up2date

----- Original Message -----
From: "Nicholas Vettese" <pluglist@hotmail.com>
To: <plug@lists.phillylinux.org>
Sent: Wednesday, April 10, 2002 9:22 AM
Subject: Re: [PLUG] Redhat up2date

> But we are talking about RH up2date, so I do believe my comments are inline
> with the topic.

But *my* comments dealt with the parts of the email that had did not have to do with up2date specifically. Recompiling/relink KDE apps to work with KDE3 doesn't have anything to do with up2date, since that's something that all distros must do and release, not only the ones that use up2date. up2date will give you access to the newly created apps .. if you're on a RH system. Asd I said, that doesn't apply to everyone. Nor does using rpmfind apply to everyone, altho it does apply to distros that don't use up2date as well (like Mandrake, SuSE, etc).