gabriel rosenkoetter on Wed, 10 Apr 2002 10:06:06 -0400

Senseless whinging (was: Re: [PLUG] Redhat up2date)

[Again, Mike, it'd be really swell if I didn't have to .!fmt then
s,^,> , on your messages every time I reply. I use Outlook at work
too. I edit my email in gvim and paste it in. Which means I do have
reasonable line breaks. Just a thought.]

On Wed, Apr 10, 2002 at 09:51:00AM -0400, Mike Leone wrote:
> But *my* comments dealt with the parts of the email that had did
> not have to do with up2date specifically.

Perhaps you should have forked the thread, then, so that no one was
confused. :^>

--
gabriel rosenkoetter
gr@eclipsed.net