Toby DiPasquale on Thu, 11 Apr 2002 00:13:20 -0400

Re: [PLUG] Re: GUI Mail? In UNIX?!?

Gabriel,

	Evolution is really nice, quite functional, integrates with GPG
very easily (something I can see you require :) and does S/MIME if you
need it. Best part: it only requires some GNOME libraries, not the whole
GNOME desktop. It does require quite a few packages, though; a lot of
which will not be installed if you don't already have GNOME or use some
GNOME-based software (such as GAIM, I suppose). Anyway, it's a lot safer
than Outlook and will be faster than running Outlook in emulation in any
case. Cheers :)

<< T o b i a s   D i P a s q u a l e >>
web: http://cbcg.net/
mailto: anany@ece.villanova.edu