Toby DiPasquale on Thu, 11 Apr 2002 00:14:24 -0400

Re: [PLUG] Re: GUI Mail? In UNIX?!?

Gabriel,

	I've built Evolution on FreeBSD 4.5. It shouldn't be all that
different to build on NetBSD. Perhaps taking a look at the FreeBSD port
manifest could help? Or, I could send you an off-ML list of the
software you would need to install it? Let me know if that's what you want
to do.

<< T o b i a s   D i P a s q u a l e >>
web: http://cbcg.net/
mailto: anany@ece.villanova.edu