gabriel rosenkoetter on Fri, 12 Apr 2002 12:44:38 -0400

Re: (GUI Mail? In UNIX?!? {(was: Re: Senseless whinging) (was: Re: [PLUG] Redhat up2date)}

On Fri, Apr 12, 2002 at 12:38:34PM -0400, turgon@mike-leone.com wrote:
> Any better?

Much! Thanks!

> BTW ... Evolution has a way of handling that. Yes, I've seen the same
> thing you've seen (only when quoting, tho - not reading). Anyway,
> with Evo, you hilight the text, and choose a style option of
> "NORMAL", as opposed to "PREFORMAT". And then it wraps sanely.
> There's a keyboard shortcut, too.

It'd be totally easy for mutt to do (since it's pager already knows
how to wrap things in a pretty smart way... that is, between words),
so it couldn't be more than an afternoon's work to add what I want.
I'd like to make sure it doesn't already exist first, though. :^>

--
gabriel rosenkoetter
gr@eclipsed.net