kaze on Mon, 15 Apr 2002 12:45:35 -0400

RE: [PLUG] OT- AS/400

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-panma-talk@panma.org [mailto:owner-panma-talk@panma.org]On
Behalf Of Fred Stuart
Sent: Monday, April 15, 2002 8:23 AM
To: 'panma-talk@panma.org'
Subject: [PANMA] IT Director posting.doc

We are working on an IT Director opening for a small manufacturing company
in Northeast Philadelphia. The key experience requirements are:

At least two years managing a small group in a manufacturing company

Good interpersonal skills

AS/400 support experience

Experience with ERP application implementations, Electronic Data Invoicing,
and CA- PRMS experience

IT Project management skills

Manufacturing and warehousing data management experience

RPG III programming skills for ad hoc report writing and interface
enhancement

A four-year college degree plus 10 or more years total experience

Compensation is expected to be in the mid-$80-mid-$90,000 range with a total
package in the low $100s when bonuses are included.

Please respond by email to fstuart@hr-dept.net

We will respond to candidates who meet the above requirements within 48
hours.

Thanks, Fred Stuart