kevin mudrick on Tue, 16 Apr 2002 14:41:11 -0400

[PLUG] PalmOS Cell Phone? [Was Re: (GUI Mail? In UNIX?!?]

> Speaking of wrapping, columns and different OSs, I get about half my
> mail, during the day, on my cell phone runing PalmOS.  With a
> handles unwrapped paragraphs better than those with incompatible fixed
> line breaks.

Does this phone happen to be that kyocera that places are selling for
$100-$125?  If so, how do you like it thus far?  I was thinking of picking
up an all-inclusive device, but that flipdown part on that phone felt
kinda cheap and flimsey.. I've got a Samsung 3500 (whose flip part I am
quite sure will break soon enough) which I used to connect to my palm with
a samsung data cable and a special palm connector.. but the samsung cable
seems to no longer work, and it was quite bulky & cumbersome to being
with..

-kevin

--
 (kevin mudrick)   (kevin@furhurts.com)   (www.bleachedwhale.com)
  pgp key available at http://www.furhurts.com/~darkspur/kevin_gpg.asc

 Despair: It's always darkest just before it goes pitch black.