Bill Jonas on Wed, 17 Apr 2002 21:40:15 +0200

Re: [PLUG] e-mail to PLUG disappearence

On Wed, Apr 17, 2002 at 03:23:59PM -0400, John Lavin wrote:
> That worked.  You should have seen a "Delete me" test e-mail about a week
> ago.  That was the successful test.

Ah, okay.  Yes, I saw that.

> Thanks for looking into it though...

No problem.  It seems the message or two of mine I wasn't seeing just
hadn't gotten back to me yet (although mail I had sent after the one
in question had been distributed before the one(s) in question).

"They that can give up  essential  liberty to obtain a little temporary
safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."        -- Benjamin Franklin