Jon Galt on Wed, 17 Apr 2002 22:37:49 -0400

Re: [PLUG] C++

On Wed, 17 Apr 2002, Marc Soda wrote:

> Can any one recommend a good book on C++.

I see that there are already a lot of answers, but I don't believe anyone
has suggested _On to C++_ by Patrick Henry Winston.  I really like this
book because it is extremely concise.  The title of every chapter starts
with "How to...".  However, if you are not already an experienced
programmer in some other language, this book is not for you.  It also
helps already to have some knowledge of OOP too.  Subject to these
caveats, I highly recommend this book.

Wayne

Need an experienced programmer who knows
both the Unix and Microsoft worlds?

Then you need to hire Wayne:
http://hirewayne.com

wayne@hirewayne.com