Michael C. Toren on Thu, 18 Apr 2002 17:56:39 -0400

Re: [PLUG] Lee Park Auditorium (fwd)

  • From: "Michael C. Toren" <mct@toren.net>
  • To: plug@phillylinux.org
  • Subject: Re: [PLUG] Lee Park Auditorium (fwd)
  • Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2002 17:56:38 -0400

> I'm still waiting for more specific
> information about when the work will be completed, and will pass it on
> when I receive it ...

Only minutes after I sent this someone from Lee Park returned my call.
It turns out that they're starting the renovations either the first or
second week in May, and expect it to last four to six weeks.  So, it
looks like there's a 50% chance of the June Netaxs meeting taking
place, but we should be good for August.

-mct