Noah Silva on Fri, 19 Apr 2002 14:00:12 +0200

[PLUG] Question and Notice.

a.) Question - Can someone post the link to the Unix(tm) history tree?

b.) Anyone who wants may use my Jabber server at
jabber.atari-source.com.  (It has public registration).  It also has a
working and tested AIM gateway.  There are other gateways installed, but
they may or may not work so well.  Obviously I take no respoisibility
for what might happen if the jabber server goes down, which it might
from time to time, as the machine it's on isn't considered production,
but rather a machine to test things out on.

   -- noah silva (aka DrNoah)