Jon Nelson on Mon, 22 Apr 2002 15:12:38 -0400

Re: [PLUG] Install Fest. June 2

I can bring my limited experience and several distros.  I also have have 10
Red Hat freebies I could give out.  I could also bring a laptop and SCSI 8x
burner.

Jon
On 20/04/02 21:24 -0400, John Karr wrote:
> I am organizing an Install Fest.
> Guillermo is reserving space for it at USIP for Sunday June 2 starting at
> noon.
>
> To make this a success, volunteers are needed to help with the following:
>
> Day of: lots of help. Provide equipment, expertise, just being there.
>
> Beforehand:
> Volunteers to get the announcement on all of the appropriate mailing lists
> and newsgroups.
> Distribute flyers at Colleges, Coffee Shops, and Computer Shows.
> Someone with access to a copy machine to make lots of flyers.
>
> Please let me know if you would like to help.
> Thanks.

Trooper Jon S. NELSON, Linux Certified Admin. (Sair/GNU)
Pennsylvania State Police, Computer Crimes Unit
Office:  610-344-4471
Page:  866-284-1603 (Toll Free)