gabriel rosenkoetter on Mon, 22 Apr 2002 20:20:12 +0200

Re: [PLUG] april 2002 plug keysigning results

On Mon, Apr 22, 2002 at 01:09:34PM -0400, Darxus@chaosreigns.com wrote:
> 1) I cleaned up the keysigning page (http://www.phillylinux.org/keys/) -
> moved a *lot* of the stuff on the front page into sub pages.  Should
> be.. easier to read now.

I do think it's better.

> (there is also a script, http://www.chaosreigns.com/code/mutt-sigtrace/ to
> display these paths after signature verification within the mutt
> mailreader)

Yeah, because I really want mutt to take longer to do signature
verification when reading the mailing list. ;^>

> pub  1024D/0CF9091A 2001-07-23 gabriel rosenkoetter <gr@eclipsed.net>

w00t!

As I suspected, it's all because of the German's being a Debian
developer these days.

You'd have all kinds of links to NetBSD people (Perry Metzger, also
an IETF person, Jason Thorpe, Allen Briggs) except that we don't
so much bother to sign each other's keys. We're lazy like that. ;^>

> I also did a graph of just the participants from the last keysigning -
> http://www.phillylinux.org/keys/new.jpg.  Everybody seems to be slightly
> different colors when they should all be the same, so there is a bug in the
> coloring of my sig2dot program.

Not if not everybody signed everybody's key this time. Did they? You
sure?

--
gabriel rosenkoetter
gr@eclipsed.net