gabriel rosenkoetter on Tue, 23 Apr 2002 23:30:24 +0200

Re: [PLUG] Biglumber - new key signing site

On Tue, Apr 23, 2002 at 02:45:08PM -0400, Darxus@chaosreigns.com wrote:
> I encourage everyone to add a listing with their key on this site
> (http://www.biglumber.com/), so when people look at the listings,
> they see that Philadelphia has by far the most listed people, and are
> encouraged to come to a keysigning.  We are currently tied for the most
> people with New York City.

Huh. That's funny, after I added myself there was... one person in
Philly.

;^>

> Yes, I know the PLUG notes are not wrapped - this is related to one of the
> suggestions I've sent to Greg.

Wraps in my browser. Already fixed?

The key path searching is... weird. It seems to find its way from my
key to anyone in PLUG via David Turner. Including people whose keys
I've signed directly. Eh?

--
gabriel rosenkoetter
gr@eclipsed.net