Darxus on Tue, 23 Apr 2002 20:50:14 +0200

Re: [PLUG] Biglumber - new key signing site

On 04/23, Greg Sabino Mullane wrote:
> Since PLUG is definitely the most "crypto-aware" LUG that I know of,

Pretty cool.

I encourage everyone to add a listing with their key on this site
(http://www.biglumber.com/), so when people look at the listings,
they see that Philadelphia has by far the most listed people, and are
encouraged to come to a keysigning.  We are currently tied for the most
people with New York City.

I've created an entry for PLUG keysignings, and sent in a number of
suggestions.

Yes, I know the PLUG notes are not wrapped - this is related to one of the
suggestions I've sent to Greg.

http://www.ChaosReigns.com