Bill Jonas on Tue, 23 Apr 2002 16:33:11 -0400

Re: Ricochet and various wireless (was: Re: [PLUG] key-signing Thursday?)

On Sun, Apr 21, 2002 at 01:17:21PM -0400, Noah Silva wrote:
> Why would it use 900mhz when it is using 2.4ghz already?

I'm just going on what I saw at circuitcity.com.  I'd provide a direct
link to the page, but by the time you went to look their f*&(ing session
timeouts will have made it useless.  Go to the main page, click
"Phone-Fax-Pager", then "Learn About Cordless Phones" for the
information I based my earlier statement on.  It's about halfway down
the page.

"They that can give up  essential  liberty to obtain a little temporary
safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."        -- Benjamin Franklin