Bill Jonas on Fri, 19 Apr 2002 08:56:58 -0400

Re: [PLUG] key-signing Thursday?

On Fri, Apr 19, 2002 at 08:15:25AM -0400, Bill Jonas wrote:
> Then again, maybe you just can't trust anybody.

All that being said, if you think we're paranoid, then you obviously
haven't encountered discussions of Tempest or Van Eck phreaking (ask
Google).  In which case, I have a copy of Stephenson's fictional
_Cryptonomicon_ you can borrow. :)

"They that can give up  essential  liberty to obtain a little temporary
safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."        -- Benjamin Franklin