Michael Leone on Fri, 19 Apr 2002 09:04:26 -0400

Re: [PLUG] key-signing Thursday?

On 19 Apr 2002 at 0:27, Doug Crompton wrote:

> Wow the paranoia on this list is unreal! Do you really send email that
> is that sensitive?

As has been said a few times, sensitive has nothing to do with it.

> Who is going to read this email anyway? Someone taping files at the
> ISP? The internet police? A kid in Germany?
>
> There is a drug for this, it is called PAXIL!

Are you always this dismissive of people who don't hold the same
views as you?

> Now on the other hand I think we should form a posse and go out and
> shoot everyone that sends junk mail! Maybe I should be on some pills
> too!

Maybe.

Seriously, tho, Doug - lighten up! If some of us want to sign all our
emails, I don't see why that should be such a big deal for you. As I
said before, if you don't want to sign, then don't sign. Where is the
problem here?