Noah Silva on Sat, 20 Apr 2002 17:20:19 +0200

Re: [PLUG] key-signing Thursday?

BTW, the "chicken wire wrapping" is called a "Faraday Cage", and I don't
think it will ever become "not good enough".  The same thing works on
microwave doors.  The smaller the grid, the higher frequency of waves it
can stop, if I'm not mistaken.  At any rate, it wouldn't stop light from
the monitor very well though ;)

 -- noah silva