gabriel rosenkoetter on Fri, 19 Apr 2002 09:31:49 -0400

Re: [PLUG] key-signing Thursday?

On Fri, Apr 19, 2002 at 09:03:24AM -0400, Michael Leone wrote:
> Seriously, tho, Doug - lighten up! If some of us want to sign all our
> emails, I don't see why that should be such a big deal for you.

Well, I'd really rather *encrypt* all my email, but the PKI just
isn't there for it yet.

(Yes, encrypting things that don't, in and of themselves, need to be
encrypted is important. The very fact that only certain things are
encrypted is a pattern which an attacker could use to gain
information.)

--
gabriel rosenkoetter
gr@eclipsed.net