gabriel rosenkoetter on Wed, 24 Apr 2002 03:50:15 +0200

Re: [PLUG] should I updated the detailed keysigning participants pages ?

On Tue, Apr 23, 2002 at 09:37:34PM -0400, Bill Jonas wrote:
> I don't really think it's worth the trouble.  If someone wants the
> information, it's stored in the signature itself.
>
> Or, considering this fact, if you wanted to go ahead and keep
> maintaining those pages, you could write a script or two to assemble
> them...

Based on what, date of signing? But those won't match up, since not
everyone signs at the same instant.

I suppose you could hit a range... but suppose that someone shows
once, never bothers to do the follow-up (but gets *their* key signed
by others). Then which time do you list them?

It just seems like an automated process to deal with that would be
rather fragile.

--
gabriel rosenkoetter
gr@eclipsed.net