Fred K Ollinger on Wed, 24 Apr 2002 10:56:57 -0400

Re: Ricochet and various wireless (was: Re: [PLUG] key-signing Thursday?)

> Water has a simple atmonic structure.  Human cells are complex and may

True, but if the radiation were really high water would boil, IMHO.

> be more susceptible to the radiation.  Since we don't have any hard data

Totally true. In fact there is not level of radiation that is 'safe' where
safe means it causes no damage. There are govt approved levels that are
'safe' just b/c people recognize the need that we want to have the
benefits of things that will definately give off 'some' radiation.

I wonder if microwaves cause mutations. I bet it does.

> on the radiation levels, I guess were a part of the on-going experiment.
>  (I'm refering to wireless phones mostly.)

I'm sure that Gabriel or some other engineering type at a uni can get a
gieger counter and check this. Or am I confused? Would this work?

Fred