gabriel rosenkoetter on Wed, 24 Apr 2002 14:05:43 -0400

Re: Urban EW (was RE: Ricochet and various wireless (was: Re: [PLUG] key-signing Thursday?))

On Wed, Apr 24, 2002 at 01:54:26PM -0400, Charles Stack wrote:
> What kind of shape is it in?  Does it have classic plates?  We used to have
> a '71 Special.  The cost of the repairs made it prohibitive to keep after a
> while.

Heh. I don't own a Fiat, much less a classic one. I own a '94 VW
Jetta... and, really, I'm not done buying even that from the bank.
:^>

> I would suspect a diesel to be immune as well.  At the very least, they can
> operate following an EMP as well.  That's just in case the the LAPD acquires
> nuclear capability as well (and the vehicle survives the initial blast).

Erm. If the LAPD is running around with nukes, we're all screwed
anyway, don't you think?

--
gabriel rosenkoetter
gr@eclipsed.net