multiple seriousity on Wed, 24 Apr 2002 18:37:36 -0400

Re: [PLUG] PLUG Wireless/ Co-op?

On Wed, 24 Apr 2002, Fred K Ollinger wrote:
> Maybe we could set up a listserv for this idea?
> I would hate for all those who don't care about this to be spammed by this
> much further.

If we want to take this offlist (which would be an eventual need anyways.)
I have set up the yahoo-group "plan-talk"

P.L.A.N. being of course, Philadelphia Local Area Networking

or whatever else you want it to mean.

to join it.

We may want something different eventually, but for right now the tools
such as group bookmars, database, etc will be good for collecting and
managing information about possible technical issues, and examples, etc.

--
msimons@slackware.com INFORMATION*MEDIA*PHOTOGRAPHY msimonsmail@yahoo.com
Creative Arts Resource Project : PTMaterials Exchange : www.pleasetake.org