Bill Jonas on Wed, 24 Apr 2002 19:33:42 -0400

Re: [PLUG] PLUG Wireless/ Co-op?

On Wed, Apr 24, 2002 at 03:32:39PM -0700, multiple seriousity wrote:
> If we want to take this offlist (which would be an eventual need anyways.)
> I have set up the yahoo-group "plan-talk"

I seem to recall someone saying that there's a mailing list for wireless
in Philly already, called rittenhouse-80211 or 80211-rittenhouse or
something like that, but that there hasn't been any activity on it for a
while.  Dunno what the address was or where it was hosted, but it
might've been Yahoo.  Perhaps you'd want to get on that list instead of
creating another; or maybe you'd just want to pop in and see if there
was any progress made.

"They that can give up  essential  liberty to obtain a little temporary
safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."        -- Benjamin Franklin