Kyle R . Burton on Fri, 26 Apr 2002 22:10:15 +0200

[PLUG] OT: Job Posting [fwd]

----- Forwarded message from Jeff Reid <jreid@envisionitpartners.com> -----

Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2002 15:50:00 -0400 (EDT)
From: "Jeff Reid" <jreid@envisionitpartners.com>
Subject: Not sure if you are looking for a new permanent position

but I thought I would let you hear about a new job that I just picked up in King of Prussia.  The pay is open for the market.
Software Developer
Responsibilities
- Develop a vendor facing application that tracks and reports order
  placement and compliance of drop ship vendors.
- Design, develop and test enhancements/ extensions to the application.
- Re-engineer the C++ application in anticipation of a reporting into Java.
- Reverse engineer the C++ datamodel in anticipation of utilizing an
  external RDB for data access and storage.
- Build and extend exising browser based tools for control of the orders,
  compliance and reporting of status.
- Participate in the installation of an EAI layer in support of application
  integration, control and reporting. requirements
- 3+ years of C++ application development experience in a Solaris enviornment.
- 2+ years of Java application development experience in a Solaris
  environment. 2+ years of Solaris 2.7/2.8 experience on Enterprise level
  Sun servers.
- Distributed application development experience.
- 3+ years of experience with SQL in an Oracle 8.x environment.
- 1 year of experience with ATG/BEA app servers.
- Understanding of the application of the Capability Maturity Model.
- Excellent oral and written skills.
- BEA Web Loic 6.x experience is a plus.
- Oracle 8.1.x OPS experience is a plus.
- Sun Cluster experience is a plus.

Best Regards,
Jeff Reid
Envision IT Partners, Inc.