Noah silva on Fri, 26 Apr 2002 14:55:41 -0400

Re: [PLUG] Buying a Sparc

Aside from that, I like Sun the company, and I like Sun equipment.  BUT
notice I still own a PC for desktop use.  I will promote sun equipment for
server use every day of the week, but some of their cheaper desktop stuff
is just chinsy, and the reason people buy Sun stuff and  pay the price
premium is usually for reliability.

 -- noah silva