Art Alexion on Tue, 30 Apr 2002 15:30:22 +0200

[PLUG] AbiWord

The discussion of DocBook reminded me of a problem I've had with AbiWord. Someone sent me an MS Word doc for review. I wanted to take it with me on my Palm.

I opened it in Abiword, an saved it to Palm Doc format. Closed it and installed it on my Palm. The 5 page ocument was tuncatd to approximately 2-4. Tried to reopen the PDB in Abiword but the file caused repeated crashes of the program.

Restarted Abiword and repeated the procedure and eveything was the same -- truncation and program crashes.

Is this an Abiword probem?  Any better way to convert Docs to PDB?