Michael C. Toren on Tue, 30 Apr 2002 19:37:45 -0400

Re: [PLUG] DSL saga webpage

> > an HTML version.
>
> I am sorry but anyone that can't read PDF is really in left field! Readers
> are free. If you don't have one you should.

Perhaps, but they're annoying to deal with, especially in a non-GUI
environment.  I'm somewhat interested in your saga, and might read it
from time to time, but probably won't spend the effort if it's only
available in PDF.  Ofcourse, it's your choice, but if you want a wider
audience...

*shrug*

-mct