Darxus on Tue, 30 Apr 2002 23:00:25 +0200

Re: [PLUG] OT: plug post-meeting foodplace

On 04/30, kevin mudrick wrote:
> well, i figured most people drive to the meeting, which might of course
> be a poor assumption on my behalf.  after the netaxs meeting a few weeks
> ago, we drove someplace that was a couple miles away, so i figured it'd
> be no biggie.  maybe we could take a vote or something at the meeting?

How is the parking by Mad Mex ?

And for people who left before the end of the keysigning, yes, about 16
people drove to, and ate at, Uno's afterwards (after the Netaxs meeting).

--
"Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit upon his hands,
hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats."