Michael Leone on Wed, 1 May 2002 16:52:23 -0400

Re: [PLUG] OT: Publisher 98 to PDF

Paul said:
> That was beautiful!  Using RedMon, I was able to simply "print" a
> document through Ghostscript to convert it into a PDF!
>
> I just followed these instructions (with minor path modifications)
> http://www.cs.wisc.edu/~ghost/redmon/en/redmon.htm#469

That's pretty much what that FreePDF thing does, except it automates a
bunch of the options being passed to Ghostscript. And then automatically
kicks up Acrobat Reader.

--
There are 3 sides to every story - yours, mine and the truth.

PGP KeyID: 5AA5 BCDF