pinkee on Thu, 2 May 2002 01:20:20 +0200

[PLUG] [bernie@netaxs.com: [grr-announce] Memorial]

Subscribe by sending e-mail with subscribe in the body of the
e-mail. grr-announce@netaxs.com

The memorial website is located at http://www.netaxs.com/grr-memorial.

Hi,

We've arranged with Rosemont College for access to the McShain Performing
Arts Center for the memorial.  It will be held at 6pm on Saturday.

We'll be getting directions and a campus map up on the web page as soon as
possible (later today, early tomorrow).

Please RSVP to bernie@netaxs.com with number of people who you'll be
bringing so that we can make food arrangements.accordingly.

We encourage you to distribute this information as appropriate.

Thanks
Bernie