Jeff Abrahamson on Thu, 2 May 2002 16:10:18 +0200

[PLUG] gpg keyserver details

If I've done things as I think, this mail will be signed by my new gpg
key, but you may not be able to verify it, because I have uploaded my
key only to certserver.pgp.com (it's also on my web page).

Presumably I will be able to see and validate my own signature. But
I'm curious if I need to do anything else to have my key available
from other key servers. (I haven't been able to figure out what
keyserver my instance of mutt is using to verify keys: at this point
it's cached quite a few and doesn't often check servers.)

Of course, it will be even more useful once I get some people to sign
it. But that's a different story.

--
 Jeff

 The Big Book of Misunderstanding, now in bookstores and on the web:
 <http://www.misunderstanding.net/buystuff.html>