Darxus on Thu, 2 May 2002 23:00:10 +0200

Re: [PLUG] gpg keyserver details

On 05/02, Jeff Abrahamson wrote:
> If I've done things as I think, this mail will be signed by my new gpg
> key, but you may not be able to verify it, because I have uploaded my
> key only to certserver.pgp.com (it's also on my web page).

My stuff automatically retrieved and (successfully) verified your
signature.  My keyserver is still set to pgp.mit.edu.  I believe there
is propagation between all of the keyservers, but I have heard that it
is horrible.  For this reason, MCT wrote a script to upload or download
a key from all known keyservers, but has not released it.  I wouldn't worry
about it too much, it will propagate, and having it on your web page is
good.  If people need it and don't get it automatically, the next thing
they should do is look for a url, find it in your sig, go there, and find
your key.

--
"The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the
human mind to correlate all its contents."