Darxus on Fri, 3 May 2002 06:40:11 +0200

[PLUG] keysignings / inactive keys

14 keys in the keyring haven't done any signing this year.  I split
them off from phillylinux.gpg to inactive.gpg.  There's a page under
http://www.phillylinux.org/keys/ that explains this.  It's mostly because
of how large the printout of fingerprints has become (4 pages).

At the last keysigning at Netaxs MCT printed only the first two lines of
each key.  Tonight Bill Jonas suggested possibly putting just the name,
email address, and fingerprint of each person on one line.  I'm open
to suggestions.  I can probably write a script to automate pretty much
any kind of formatting.

--
"The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the
human mind to correlate all its contents."