Doug Crompton on Sat, 4 May 2002 00:33:40 -0400

Re: [PLUG] DSL saga webpage

On Fri, 3 May 2002, gabriel rosenkoetter wrote:

> On Tue, Apr 30, 2002 at 04:41:31PM -0400, Doug Crompton wrote:
> > I am sorry but anyone that can't read PDF is really in left field! Readers
> > are free. If you don't have one you should.
>
> That's a horrible attitude to take.

I am sorry it sounds horrible, I did not mean it that way. With a great
deal of info on the web now in PDF format I cannot understand why the
Linux community is not able to read it? I publish many things in PDF. It
is the best way to convert and make available to a large audience a
platform independent truthful representation of an original document. HTML
stinks for this.

I will look at it and see how it looks HTML. Can you read that or do you
want text?

Doug

*  Doug Crompton	   *
*  Richboro, PA 18954	   *