gabriel rosenkoetter on Fri, 3 May 2002 17:27:38 -0400

Re: [PLUG] DSL saga webpage

On Tue, Apr 30, 2002 at 04:41:31PM -0400, Doug Crompton wrote:
> I am sorry but anyone that can't read PDF is really in left field! Readers
> are free. If you don't have one you should.

That's a horrible attitude to take.

If you want people to take an interest in your struggles over DSL,
*you* need to make it easy for *them*.

(I, for one, was about to go look at the URL you posted, but decided
I didn't care enough to download a file to my local machine and
launch xpdf to do so.)

--
gabriel rosenkoetter
gr@eclipsed.net