Geoffrey Young on Fri, 3 May 2002 22:20:15 +0200

[PLUG] Re: ANNOUNCE: phl.pm May tech meeting, Monday night, May 6

Walt Mankowski wrote:

Monday night, April 15, Geoffrey Young will be giving overview of
mod_perl.  Geoff is coauthor of the recently published book "mod_perl
Developer's Cookbook"[1].  The talk will be at 7 PM at ISI.  (Can one
of the ISI folks confirm the availability of the room?  Thanks.)

monday, May 6, anyway :)

I'll show up at around 6:30 to get set up, if that's ok. can someone confirm whether the PC will have powerpoint on it? I can bring my laptop with me if not, but it runs staroffice which doesn't look as crisp on the small screen area we have available... and I'd rather not lug that thing around anyway...

--Geoff