Brian P. Mohr on Sun, 5 May 2002 12:26:16 -0400

Re: [PLUG] SAMBA -to- Win2K 802.11b issue

I think it has to do with the speed and the intensity.  You only upload and download at Internet speed.  But, within the LAN you are trying to push at a higher utilization and I don't think wireless can handle it.  I don't think it has to do with Linux or Samba.  I have experienced this with FTP locally and Windows to Windows.