Jesse Schultz on Mon, 6 May 2002 11:53:54 -0400

Re: [PLUG] Possible Trojan/Virus in the wild?

Okay, back to kmail.
My own message from OE outlook plug in (it's from the WinPT dude) verify's
good in Kmail, but I have noticed the same thing about mutt.  Actually have
to go to the command line and verify the attached sig with the content of the
mail.

I will have to mess with Mutt and see what it's about.  Which means I gotta
set up fetchmail I guess.  An also sendmail to relay to smtp.netaxs.com.