Barry Spindler on Tue, 7 May 2002 07:20:16 +0200

[PLUG] Pine and GnuPG

Hello's,
	I'm not sure if anyone mentioned this back in the Pine/GPG thread but I
recently noticed a Debian (unstable) package called topal that claims to help
Pine and GPG work together.
Here's it's description:
   Topal is yet another program that links GnuPG and Pine. It offers
   facilities to encrypt, decrypt, sign, and verify messages. Multiple
   PGP blocks included in the text of a message are processed. Decryption
   and verification output can be cached to reduce the number of times
   the passphrase is entered. RFC2015 multipart messages can be sent and
   received with help from some scripts, procmail, and a patch to
   Pine. There is a high level of configurability.

Hope this helps someone..

	--Barry