Bradley J. Molnar on Tue, 7 May 2002 03:30:11 +0200

Re: [PLUG] More Samba WINS information...

Sorry not quite that much luck, I am actually from the philadelphia area, but, I am down here for a semester of study abroad. Guess that's not quite as exotic as you were hoping for :)

-brad

eric@lucii.org wrote:

Australia?  This is PLUG as in Philadelphia, not Perth :-)  How, pray tell, did
you find the PLUG list?  Are you originally from here?  Just curious..
actually, I think it's great that we've got an international range!